"The purpose of Configuration Management is to establish and maintain the integrity of work products using configuration identification, configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits." (CMMI - Configuration Management - Maturity level 2)
SoftWorK Expertise in Configuration Management will help you:
- Analyzing and identifying the selected work products that compose the baselines of your product, according to the marketing goals and system architecture.
- Product Line Management under CM
- Build or provide specifications to build the work products form the configuration management system.
- Build the method or tool to maintain the integrity of your baselines, and providing accurate status to developers, end users and customers.
- Create procedures, templates SCMP, and methodology for maintaining the Configuration Management process according to the development life cycle.
- SoftWorK will select the proper tool for your business, or shift smoothly from one tool to another
- Customization, integration and assimilation of CM tools
- Assimilation - With courses & process automation and advanced assimilation techniques.
- Recommend the best practices, tools and techniques for Configuratuion Management
- Select the best tools and practices tailored to customer needs
- Implement effective Configuration Management Changes
- Automatic build and deployment
- Guide and train your people